These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the BryanSmeltzer.com website (the “Website”). By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
- Acceptance of Terms
By using this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and any additional terms and policies referenced herein. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Website.
- Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Use of the Website
- You may use the Website for lawful purposes only and in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not use the Website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of it.
- Intellectual Property
- All content on this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of the Website owner or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not use, modify, distribute, or reproduce any of the content from this Website without the prior written consent of the Website owner.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- This Website is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the Website’s availability, accuracy, or completeness.
- We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Website owner, its affiliates, or its employees be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Website owner and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, violation of these Terms, or violation of any third-party rights.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the County of Orange, California. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Orange County, California.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please get in touch with us.